1500+ satisfied customers in over 25 countries worldwide!
- BEST FOR: Ski, Snowboard, Fat-Bike, X-Country, Adventure
- FEATURES: 100% Merino Wool for warmth in frigid conditions, 2-piece anti-fog design, double layer (freeze+fog-free) construction
- BENEFITS: Goggle fog elimination, extreme warmth perfect fit, breathability, odour resistance, anti-microbial
The North45 Face Mask is a reliable choice to keep you warm, and fog+freeze free in even the most frigid conditions. Our unique 2-piece design has been engineered with an optimal distance between your mouth and the fabric. This gap is designed to evacuate your hot breath from underneath always keeping your goggles fog-free. Snap it up into place with our integrated magnet attachment, this allows for easy placement and keeps your nose + cheeks properly covered. Updated with our highly breathable 100% Merino fabric that is soft, eco-friendly, and is as comfortable as it is useful.
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 260 Midweight
- FABRIC: 50% Merino Wool / 50% Acrylic
Washing instructions : Hand wash and hang to dry.
"North45 has been well-tested by the younger MacMillans who stole them over this frigid Christmas/New Year's period for skiing in Mont-Sainte-Anne and Le Massif -- and they did extremely well!
"No itch" "Warmer and less soggy than fleece" were a couple of the comments but I can get more. About the only concern I had from my two kids was having only one pair of goggles matching the magnet. (They have several sets of goggles...)''
- Iain MacMillan - Editor, SKI CANADA MAGAZINE