*NEW IMPROVED FITMENT*
COMES WITH 2 MAGNETS AND A BLACK ADHESIVE (SUGRU) ATTACHES TO ANY MAKE/MODEL OF GOGGLES
- BEST FOR: Ski, Snowboard, Fat-Bike, X-Country, Adventure
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: 23°F - -4°F (-5°C to - 20°C)
- FEATURES: 100% Merino Wool for warmth in frigid conditions, double layer fog-free design, magnetic attachment
- BENEFITS: Goggle fog elimination, amazing warmth, perfect fit, breathability, odour resistance, antimicrobial
One notch lighter, slightly better breathability and 3X more moisture wicking than merino alone, our new Midweight North45 Balaclava is the only reliable choice to keep you fog-free and (of course) warm when not requiring our heavyweight Expedition series.
- Our unique 2-piece design has been engineered to leave a distance between your mouth and the fabric; This gap is designed to evacuate your hot breath from underneath keeping your goggles fog-free.
- This design also reduces moisture and freezing in your balaclava.
- Snap it up into place with our integrated magnet attachment, this allows for easy placement and keeps your nose + cheeks properly covered.
Our new Adventure Series 30% Merino Wool / 70% Tencel fabric is soft, eco-friendly, temperature regulating and highly wicking.
Like our entire line of headgear, this North45 Balaclava is as comfortable as it is are useful. Most of the time you won't even notice that you're wearing one.
- FABRIC: 30% Merino Wool / 70% Tencel
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 230 gsm - Midweight